Saturday, December 4, 2010

Home Again

Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are home again.  

This morning we slept in, then took off for Kwajalein around 10:30 AM.  It was a motorsail since we wanted to make it to Kwaj by 1 PM when we had told Harbor Control and KPD that we'd be arriving.  

After we got back, it was a whirlwind of activity - getting badges, getting bikes, quick lunch at Subway, getting dive gear & an orientation dive out of the way, buying some groceries (yum for fruit, milk, yogurt, and ice cream).

I went for a quick/short run later in the day.  (I look forward to a longer one tomorrow.)  Then it was time for the Christmas Tree Lighting.  It was fun to see so many people & catch up.  I've definitely missed my Kwaj family and friends while I've been away.

Pictures to be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment