Monday, December 27, 2010

Surf Pics #4 (even I am up on a board)

November 19, 2010


We started the day at one pass, then after Elli and I tried surfing there (where the waves were relativel small, but still scary to us), we headed to the pass with the waves for the big boys.  We ended the day at yet another pass, where Geoff and I actually stood up on a wave.  Yahoo!

Elli and I attempt to surf.

I am paddling hard, but still don't catch it - partly because I won't commit to the actually wanting to catch the wave.

Next pass, here is Paul - looks like he could get a  barrel.

Uh oh, it's closing . . . 

Ouch!  Can you see him?

Timo gets his hand in the wave.  

Timo

Paul decides to go goofy. :-) 

TC with a pretty curl around him.

TC

Timo

The next three photos were a close tie for photo of the day. 

He just got tucked in.

I like the white war paint on his face (sunscreen).

Paul then switched to his longboard.

This is at our third pass of the day.  Geoff gets a little wave!

Timo looks tough!

Having fun, playing in the waves.

Yay!  I am actually standing.

And again, I am up!

I love how each canoe is different.

1 comment: