Thursday, December 23, 2010

Surf Pictures #3 & More

November 17, 2010


No surfing on this day, but Paul and his fishing students caught quite a few fish.


You can see the aluminum boat that we towed across the lagoon for one of the teachers on Katiej.

Elli filets her first fish.
 November 18, 2010 


Different location, more waves.








He's flying!


Trying to get into that little barrel!


Barrels of Fun



Flying through the air!

Another attempt at flying.

I think I like the flying pictures almost as much as the surfing pictures.



This was one of the "pictures of the day" during the trip.

Elli wanted to see the view from the top of the mast.  

Elli and I paddle out for some kayaking in the surf.

Our second surf location of the day.  The waves weren't hitting this spot quite the same as the first spot.

I paddle to get out of the way.

Woohoo for me!  I like the little ones.



I love moon photos.

I also love photos taken in the light of the setting sun.






1 comment:

  1. hi there...........nice trip.........was looking to fly down from hawaii and get some uncrowded surf.......would you be so kind as to tell me the scoops on where the good surf is???????
    thanks so much.............justinremais@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete