Monday, October 4, 2010

SSB Post 14 - Today I Scalped My Husband

Friday, October 1, 2010

After moving to our new anchorage, we had a pretty lazy day. I sent out mail. I mistakenly sent out too many out at once and used up our time. Oops. I should have spaced out some of the blog/update e-mails of mine and Paul's. Now we'll have to wait a couple days to send/receive.

The rest of the day we read, ate, and napped. The most excitement happened at the end of the day.

Around 5 PM, TC decided that before we went out swimming and paddling, he wanted to cut his hair. Then he asked me to shave his head - with a razor. Yikes. I said, "What if I cut you?" He said, "You shave your legs without cutting yourself." So, I was a good wife and shaved his head.

And I did not really scalp him. I didn't even nick him. It just felt like I was scalping him at times since I am pretty sure the razor was dull, so I felt as if I was dragging it across his head at times.

I told him that now his scalp matches the color of his butt - pretty darn white!

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment