Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Pictures From Kwaj Atoll

October 29, 2010 - Mellu Island

Gary and Cheryle just love fish!

I like this picture, it looks as if his board is what is making the whole spray.

Paul was happy to be able to go left.

TC almost got barreled.  :-)

Paul shows off with his acrobatic dismounts.

A bright rainbow as we sail into the rain across the lagoon.
 October 30, 2010 - Happy Birthday Cheryle!
Yum!  Delicious crabs for Cheryle's birthday.

A cute picture of Garyle.


TC and I end the night with what might be our best jumping picture together yet.  

I have a few more pictures from this trip to put up - fun things we saw in the water, as well as our sail back to Kwaj (caught four big dogtooth tuna), but I ran out of time.  This is probably the last bunch of pictures until December.  Until then, I'll try to do a good job of describing what we see and do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment