Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SSB Post 26 - Bigej Bliss

We just arrived at Bigej. I've always loved Bigej trips. Even during my first year on Kwaj, when I was basically living and breathing prepping and grading classes, I was able to get away to Bigej for a day or so (bringing the grading or textbooks along with me). It totally refreshed me. I look forward to short, carefree Bigej trips in the future when we're living back on Kwaj. The nice thing about those trips is that you don't have to buy $600 worth of groceries.

On the way up, Paul caught a good-sized dogtooth tuna. His streak of always having fish in the fridge continues!

Gary and Cheryle, if you're reading this, the dogtooth was caught on the pole that Paul had put one of the bells you gave him. It made a very pleasant tinkling sound.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment