Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pictures from Kwaj Atoll

While sailing, I do miss my friends from Kwaj.  It was nice to be able to spend time with them for the few days we were on island.  Yay for fun times!

October 25, 2010

Alex and I attempted to use the timer to take jumping pics.  It was hard.  Apparently neither of us can count.

It's my marathon training crew.  I love these people.  Part of me is sad to miss out on the training with them this year.  (The other part of me loves getting to sleep in and the fact that my toe nails are beautiful - not blue/black or missing.)

Apparently, we are all going to attack Phil.  I love this picture!
October 27, 2010 - Sailing From Kwaj to Boggerik
Cheryle shows off Cherokee!

TC caught a fish!  Too bad it's a barracuda.

Cheryle and Gary with yummy sandwiches made by Paul.  Check out that bread!  Thanks Billy!

They caught this well in the lagoon (and we had bananas on board).  

Anchored in the lagoon, these four set out for an adventure at Boggerik Island in the rain (it did stop).
October 28, 2010 - Fun in the Water at Boggerik and Mellu
Paul shows off his sweet rash guard.

While the boys surf, Garyle go for a paddle while I play paparazzi.

The anchorage was bumpy, but beautiful.

Gary prepared a delicious lunch - the sandwiches were served on garlic toast.


Cheryle tightly grips her catch!

Another rainbow runner.


At Mellu Island - can you see the rainbow?

Paul


Paul

Talia swipes the hair out of her face. 

John

TC gets swallowed by the wave - the next wave in the set broke his board in half.  

No comments:

Post a Comment