Friday, November 26, 2010

SSB Post 38 - A Day of Reading

Saturday, 11/27/2010

We left Jeh Island early this morning and arrived at Namu Pass.

I spent almost the whole day reading. Yay! I've realized that my unlimited amount of reading time is coming to an end, so I better take advantage of it. I think I've read about 45 books since we left. We'll see how many more I can squeeze in before our return. However, reading so much does turn me into bit of an antisocial person. Oh well.

I know I've slacked when it comes to posting reviews/suggestions of books, but I don't want to waste precious time on the SailMail to send those. I figure I can offer my suggestions when I return to Kwaj since I'll also try to post a variety of pictures of our travels.

Others took advantage of our wonderful location to snorkel (TC, Geoff, Ellie, and Timo) or windsurf (Timo and Paul).

However, now we're leaving once again to sail across the lagoon to a better anchorage. I have a feeling that we'll be moving westward tomorrow since there was no real swell to be found at Namu Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment